(Subject Property at NW corner of I-35 & Waterloo Rd.)
(ODOT's Proposed Road Expansion at Waterloo & I-35)
(ODOT's Proposed Road Expansion at Waterloo & I-35. Subject property in
the NW corner)
(Proposed mixed-use development)
- 150 acres (MOL) located at the NW corner of I-35 and Waterloo Road, Edmond, OK. 73003
- Logan County Assessor account #: 420012516
- Asking price is $6,500,000 or approximately $1 per square foot.
- Frontage along I-35, Waterloo Rd. and Sooner Rd.
- I-35 is scheduled by the Oklahoma Department of Transportation (ODOT) to expand into a 6-lane highway at this intersection, with Waterloo Rd. also expanding into a 5-lane road for a 1/2 mile East and West of I-35.
- Location is perfect for a mixed-use development including residential, hotels, fast food, retail, executive office park, and more.
- New residential developments of all price ranges being constructed near the property.
- Current Annual Average Daily Traffic (AADT) on Waterloo in year 2014: 11,500 per day
- Future estimated AADT on Waterloo by year 2040: 33,100 vehicles per day
- Current AADT on I-35 South of Waterloo in year 2014: 49,100 vehicles per day
- Future estimated AADT on I-35 by year 2040: 81,200 vehicles per day